Terms of Service
By using doqs.dev (”Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (”Terms of Service”). If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
These Terms of Service constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (”you”) and d-dev UG (haftungsbeschränkt) (”Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the Service.
We reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 03 July 2022.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided by email.
- You understand that the Service uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Service.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Service at any time with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days of notice from us.
- We may revise these Terms of Service at any time with or without notice. By using the Service you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms of Service.
In no event will we be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
All purchases are non-refundable. You can cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account or contacting us using the contact information provided below. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current paid term.
If you are unsatisfied with our services please email us at email@example.com.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here:https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. If you would like to bring this subject to our attention, please contact us.
These conditions are governed by and interpreted following the laws of Berlin (Germany) and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.